jrnl | 03. 10 Things ★
written on Monday, November 13, 2017 @ 4:43 AM ✈
1. I'm 5'11.
2. I've learned to deal with my height, but would still take the chance to be 5'7 any day!
3. I also wear a size 12 shoe. Sad.
4. I'm bi polar.
5. I also have pretty bad anxiety.
6. Due to my anxiety it's damn near impossible for me to learn to drive, but I'm still trying.
7. My dad is French and my mom is American. I've lived in America my whole life with my mom. I've never been to France, so I'm not sure if I can call myself a French American??? I still do...
8. I'm incredibly optimistic, but also profoundly pessimistic at the same time. Don't ask me, I just manage to be completely happy and believing in good things one moment and then the complete opposite the next.
9. I really want to live in Europe. Preferably in France somewhere, maybe the countryside where Paris is online a short ride away.
10. I scare easily, but I deal with it for Halloween. October is the only month I will gladly partake in all things spooky and scary.
Personal/Blog RelatedWhat's your name? How'd you come up with your blog name?
Where do you reside? Where do you live? Where were you born?
What's your ethnicity? Race? Nationality?
You always say you're really tall, how tall are you? How much do you weigh?
What kind of camera do you use?
How do you edit your pictures?
Will you check out my blog? Will you follow me?
Why did you start a blog? How long have you been blogging?
ReviewsCan you review this item? Have you reviewed this item?
How can I tell which reviews/posts you were paid for?
How do you get free items to review?
Advertising/SponsorDo you accept advertising/sponsors for your blog?
How much money do you make from your blog?
I clicked an ad on your site and it led me to a spam/dead/dangerous site!
I ordered from a site you reviewed and they ______(something negative)!
How did you come up with the name Sadie? Why is she named Sadie?
Ask more Questions?!
bloglovin' followers: ----
twitter followers: -----
instagram followers: ----
instagram posts/shout out:
twitter posts/shout outs:
Disclaimer for Sanguile - Lifestyle Blog
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site's disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at Email
Disclaimers for www.sanguile.com:
All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. www.sanguile.com does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (www.sanguile.com), is strictly at your own risk. www.sanguile.com will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone 'bad'.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their "Terms of Service" before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
If you are under 16, then you must have parental permission to agree to these terms.
UpdateThis site disclaimer was last updated on: Monday, November 6th, 2017
· Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.