1. I'm 5'11.
2. I've learned to deal with my height, but would still take the chance to be 5'7 any day!
3. I also wear a size 12 shoe. Sad.
4. I'm bi polar.
5. I also have pretty bad anxiety.
6. Due to my anxiety it's damn near impossible for me to learn to drive, but I'm still trying.
7. My dad is French and my mom is American. I've lived in America my whole life with my mom. I've never been to France, so I'm not sure if I can call myself a French American??? I still do...
8. I'm incredibly optimistic, but also profoundly pessimistic at the same time. Don't ask me, I just manage to be completely happy and believing in good things one moment and then the complete opposite the next.
9. I really want to live in Europe. Preferably in France somewhere, maybe the countryside where Paris is online a short ride away.
10. I scare easily, but I deal with it for Halloween. October is the only month I will gladly partake in all things spooky and scary.